EduKick soccer academy has the following facilities:
The squad competes weekly when possible against other local sides, academies, traveling teams, and professional sides. These competitive fixtures give the players an opportunity to showcase their talent to the coaches and visiting scouts/club coaches and to put into practice the skills from the training sessions.
Throughout the program EduKick pro football academy offers a variety of excursions and opportunities depending on your time of stay, all participants on the program can have the option to sign up for these events. Events include trips to professional football clubs for coaching sessions, UK football trials days, guest speakers at the school site in Manchester, watching live games in the northwest of England.
EduKick Social Programme
There’s always something to do after school and soccer training. Our Social Programme is an excellent chance to practice the English that you learn.
Every week, different afternoon and evening activities are organized for you in Manchester. Regular activities include visits to museums, city tours, afternoon tea, karaoke, international food parties, pub nights, cinema evenings, concerts and more. This will give you the opportunity to meet friends, practise your English and see more of England. Throughout the year we also have visits every Saturday to places like Liverpool, Chester, York, Blackpool, and the Lake District
Daily football training with UEFA qualified coaches (Monday – Friday) minimum of 2 hours per session
Pro training sessions are focused and tailored to develop each player both individually and all players collectively as a team technically and tactically targeting competitive fixtures. In the initial weeks of a program, players will be tested and given feedback on areas for improvement. These tests will be repeated with targets set for each player on a regular basis. Players will be involved in football-specific fitness work to improve stamina, strength and core stability which are vitally required attributes in the professional game. Players will learn about their own responsibilities in play along with teamwork shape and different systems of play. Players may experience different positions and coaches of the football academy will try to find the optimum position and role in the games for players.
Regular competitive friendly games against a variety of levels of opponent from local colleges to professional football academies
Games will be scheduled based upon the EduKick MANCHESTER squad’s ability level to allow them to put into practice what they have worked on during the daily training sessions. In addition to the regular weekly matches throughout the season we will schedule ‘target’ fixtures where we will play against soccer academies or youth teams from the professional clubs. Past examples of fixtures played are against Preston North End, Accrington Stanley, Bury FC, Manchester United Foundation team, Manchester City Shadow squad, Curzon Ashton, Barrow FC, Altringham FC along with many colleges and visiting touring teams in the Manchester area.
Guest coaching sessions with professional football clubs/coaches in the northwest giving you an opportunity to showcase your talent
During the program, we invite ex-professional players, current club coaches and highly experienced coaches from the UK to our training ground to conduct football training sessions. These are a great opportunity not only to showcase a player’s talent to the pros but to see first-hand how the professional club coaches work and what they expect. Previous guest coaches include coaches from Blackburn Rovers, Burnley FC, ex-players from Preston, Manchester City, and Manchester United along with current players and coaches from a variety of clubs on the PFA sessions. During the 2014/2015 season the players were coached by Manchester United star Michael Carrick.
Entry into the UK football trials in Manchester twice per 22-week course
You will be able to showcase your talent in front of invited scouts from clubs at all levels of the football structure in the UK and playing alongside some top quality players in the trials. This is a real target for all players to get noticed. At UK football trials on average, they have 12 – 15 different club scouts in attendance, all looking for players. When attending through us players also have the advantage of more information going to the scouts and the UK football trial placement officer. We submit player’s information with notes on their progress throughout their time with us and previous achievements sometimes with links to their own player profile on our website. This information is provided to all scouts in attendance. Attending the trials twice gives our participants an initial opportunity to test out the trials and familiarise themselves with the environment and nature of the event then use the knowledge and feedback gained to build, prepare and focus on the second session. In recent history, we have had EduKick players selected at the events for further club trials with Crewe Alexandra FC, Bury FC, Accrington Stanley FC, Everton FC and Witton Albion.
22 Week Course Fee Includes:
– Daily football training with UEFA qualified coaches (Monday – Friday) – a minimum of 2 hours per session;
– Regular competitive friendly games against a variety of levels of opponent from local colleges to professional soccer academies (1 game per week minimum). In past we played with с Preston North End, Accrington Stanley, Bury FC, Manchester United Foundation team, Manchester City Shadow squad, Curzon Ashton, Barrow FC, Altringham FC;
– Guest coaching sessions with professional football clubs/coaches in the northwest giving you an opportunity to showcase your talent (minimum 3 per 22-week program);
– Entry into the EduKick Manchester trial showcase events (Minimum 3 per 22-week course);
– Guest speakers from the world of football & Sport (minimum 3 per 22-week course);
– Regular talent exposure through our link with the Professional Football Association (dependent upon availability);
– Team excursions – a trip to watch professional matches (Man Utd, Man City, etc.…) and/or U19/21 professional club matches, squad dinners at local restaurants (minimum 4 per 22-week program);
– Weekly team meeting with match analysis or training analysis
– Six weekly Reports & Feedback
– Online player profile/CV
– Full training & Leisure kit package for your program, including training tops, shorts and socks, training and leisure tracksuits, hoodies and polo shirts and winter jackets and wet tops
– Visa support letters subject to requirements and acceptance
– Airport Transfers on Arrival & Departure at the start and end of the course
– Private return bus transportation between EduKick Manchester school and training facility
– Student insurance for the duration of your stay
– Host family Accommodation – Mandatory for 16 & 17-year-olds optional for those aged 18 and above
Independent student residence accommodation – Optional for those aged 18 and above
– Breakfast & Evening meal – HOST FAMILY OPTION ONLY
– Access to a fully equipped Gym 7 days a week
– Welfare support and guidance
– 24-hour on-call helpline
Cost and duration of the program:
EduKick is happy to help with any questions and concerns regarding international fooball academies or anything “football” in general. Complete this form, and an EduKick agent will review and get back with you if necessary.
"*" indicates required fields